Friday, November 5, 2010

The Wright Start

I love reading blogs. Friend's blogs, stranger's blogs, any kind of blog. And it got me thinking, would anyone read my blog? I'm hoping yes....because, folks, I'm writing one. In the words of Audrey Hepburn, "As a matter of fact, I rather feel like expressing myself now." My intention is to share my thoughts and opinions on any (and every) thing that I come across, and to put into writing all of the obstacles and adventures life throws at me. Essentially, I'm writing on all the things that make me, me. Through my happiness, sadness, struggles, decisions, travels, and even my style, I hope to accurately portray the journey I'm taking in this thing we call "life."

1 comment:

  1. can we be blogging buddies?! i am blogging for a class this semester and am just starting myself! im not blogging about PR or something I am being forced to blog about, but about me- like yours. I love youu and cant wait to stay in touch just one more way! love the background too. clearly, i should have hunted harder for mine.

    ReplyDelete