Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Take a little time...

For me, it's the little things in life that really make me happy. I have the most incredible and supportive family and truly wonderful friends that I can rely on for anything. All of these people make each day a new and different adventure. But sometimes I like to take some "me" time and enjoy the little things. And if I didn't, well, I'd most likely go insane.


Here are just some of life's little pleasures that I enjoy doing with me, myself, and I. If you haven't taken any time for yourself lately, I highly recommend it.


1. Bake. Anything chocolaty. 
2. Reading a really good book. In bed. In the middle of the day.
3. DANCE. Dance all the time. By yourself, in front of crowd, in your car. It doesn't matter.
4. Napping on a rainy Sunday.
5. mani/pedi. Sit in that massage chair and "rest your eyes" (as I like to say). Completely clear your mind. Oh, and pick a fun color!
6. Cook dinner all alone. Then sit and share it with family or friends.
7. Bubble baths....with a glass of Pinot Noir.
8. Shopping. And buying whatever you want because you don't have anyone telling you not to. (Hello retail therapy!)
9. Sing in the shower. (But this is one time you shouldn't dance, it's dangerous)
10. Laughing out loud to a great comedy.


...Trust me on this. What are some of things you love doing all by yourself?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like to work out during my "me time" and I have been caught numerous times dancing and laughing by myself in the car :-)

    ReplyDelete