Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love, love, love, love, crazy love

I am crazy about rings! I don't think you can have too many. Here are just a few that I love.....

Love this simply beautiful ring from Anthropologie.  By Cleo & Cat.                                                                                                                                     

In my opinion, the bigger the better.
This gorgeous ring could add a little something to jeans and white T,
 and would be cool with your favorite LBD.
By Mars and Valentine.

    
I am obsessed with cameo rings.
You can't have enough vintage flair when it comes to jewelery.

Onyx is just so cool. Then again, so is everything by Elizabeth and James.
L-O-V-E. Gold jewelery is always a go-to piece for me.
This Jules Smith ring would look great with anything.
This fun ring is from LuLu's.com--great merchandise at incredibly reasonable prices.
I was introduced to Mignon Faget jewelery by friends from Louisiana and I've been obsessed ever since.
These pearl rings are so pretty and classic, with a little twist.

 David Yurman. Enough said.

So next time you're indulging in a little retail therapy, I suggest buying a super cool ring. It can add so much to an outfit. And the more unique, the more jealous everyone will be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment