Monday, November 22, 2010

Give Thanks

It is the most wonderful time of the year! And no, I'm not talking about Christmas. I love Thanksgiving. It is my absolute favorite holiday. I look forward to Thanksgiving all year! Why, you ask? Well.....The food. Family. The weather--generally cold but not freezing. College football rivalry match-ups all weekend. No gifts. No stress. It is perfectly acceptable to take a nap after you feast. And lastly, it is a whole day centered around being thankful. I encourage everyone to enjoy your Thanksgiving and wait until after this wonderful day to start getting caught up in the whirlwind that is the Christmas season. And be sure to tell all the people you care about that you are thankful for them. It is just a few simple words that go a long way. And it's what Thanksgiving is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment