Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do you wear the pants?

I love my job for several reasons. Coming into an agency from the corporate world was a much better fit for me in so many ways.  And I hate to admit it, but one of the more minute reasons is the freedom to dress casually. Which brings me to the point of this post...jeans! Or maybe, an alternative to jeans. I've got plenty of skirts and dresses that are all work appropriate (and cute!). And I have a ton of jeans - skinnies, flares, dark, light, bootcut, boyfriend and jeggings. What I have really been itching for is jeans.....in a different color! So here are some pants that I have actually purchased, and some that I would like to.


ZARA, $59.90
I love these. Considering getting a pair in red too!
Gap, $59.95
Perfect just as they are pictured: with a tucked-in tee and wedges!
 (A fun and bright pair of flats would be cute too!)
Anthropologie, $98.00
I like that this pair can be dressed up and down.
The unique front pockets and illusion of a belt - wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment