Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm baaaack

I was sitting at dinner last week with my dear friend and fellow blogger Stephanie trying to explain why I had not touched my blog in a month. And then I realized the only explanation I had was that I have been uninspired lately. Furthermore, I have no clue why I have been uninspired. Because, in the last month so much has happened and I have been partaking in ALL of the things that inspire me! I have been shopping an awful lot lately (my bank account is not happy about this), but still no fashion inspiration. A horrible tornado wiped out a good bit of my college town, which was devastating. And no post about that. Weddings have consumed my mind lately, and yet I have nothing to say about love. And I love love! I've been cooking and baking and reading.....Nada. I've had the unbelievable pleasure of traveling. And seeing my best friends from college. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!


So....here's to me being back and finding some inspiration. My sincerest apologies for my absence. 

2 comments:

  1. woah, i feel SO loved to have gotten a shout out on the blog. I just realized it was here. maybe you will find inspiration in my latest post. or from Breaking Bad. maybe you're just taking it all in for HUGE revelations to come down the road! :) love you and you better get back to blogging regularly so i can keep up while i am gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't touched my blog in almost a year; I totally feel your pain! Lack of inspiration when inspiring things are happening is such a weird feeling. Maybe we both will find some in the summer heat?

    ReplyDelete