Friday, February 11, 2011

JazzFest Friday

New Orleans JazzFest in April/May will be the first music festival I will ever attend. Needless to say, I am quite excited! To truly show my excitement, every Friday until the festival will be "JazzFest Friday." I'll post a different video/song from some of the artists in the line-up.

This week, I wanted to share Mumford & Sons. I pretty much love them and I cannot wait to see them live! I have heard amazing things (from my friends who introduced me to the group) about their live performance.



Hope you loved it, my dear.

1 comment:

  1. Lovin JazzFest Fridays. Cannot wait! I love Mumford & Sons, can't stop listening to "The Cave." I am so glad we started blogging this year! Who cares if we are the only two reading each other's posts haha! love you!

    ReplyDelete