Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to....

For the most part I watch the Oscars to see what everyone is wearing. Because honestly, I usually don't even see most of the nominated films until after the Academy Awards show. From what I hear from the peanut gallery, all of the Award winners were well deserved and I'm really looking forward to seeing The King's Speech


But onto the good stuff....the fashion. I decided to choose a best dressed lady and gentleman from the 83rd Academy Awards. 


There was a lot of purple on the Red Carpet this year, but my absolute favorite look of the night was Scarlett Johansson, in an amethyst, lace Dolce & Gabbana dress. She looked stunning! And the contrast between the beautiful gown and her effortless-looking wavy hair was perfect. 

Andrew Garfield has my vote for best dressed man. In a Louis Vuitton tux, he is looking awfully handsome. I am a sucker for a man in a bow tie, and pairing it with a single-button jacket was a great way to set himself apart. 


Who had your favorite look of the night??

No comments:

Post a Comment