Monday, February 27, 2012

My Oscars Best Dressed

I was less than ecstatic about the looks that walked the red carpet last night at the 84th Annual Academy Awards. I thought many women really missed the mark, or I just wasn't in love at first glance - which is the true test. So, I only have 3 favorite looks from the Oscars and about 20 looks I hated (but I will spare you the rant).

Milla Jovovich was the first person I saw to walk the red carpet and remained my favorite throughout the entire evening. She was show-stopping in the Ellie Saab embellished one shoulder gown. In fact, I wanted to steal it I loved it so much. Well done, Milla!

Another favorite was Emma Stone, of course. She has outdone herself this season and I was so happy that she did not leave me wanting more. She was not only eye-catching in the fuschia Giambattista Valli gown, but also looked simultaneously sophisticated and fun. Major girl crush. 
0226emma-stone-giambattista-valli-oscars_fa.jpg
 

Finally, I loved Octavia Spencer! She looked so beautiful in the silver Tadashi Shoji gown and it was so flattering on her figure. And just when I thought she couldn't look any better, she got on stage and showed the most raw emotion we've seen all season. Winning + Tadashi look great on this Alabama native!
0226octavia-spencer-tadashi-shoji-oscars_fa.jpg

All three are beautiful, talented ladies that made the 5 hour Oscars ordeal worth watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment