Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspired

Every day I am inspired to write down my thoughts by people, fashions, food & recipes, random thoughts, music, my friends, my family, my co-workers, my closet and my interactions. But for the last several months, my laziness and/or distractions have taken over and I haven't even looked at my blog. But last night's Golden Globe Awards finally inspired me to re-light the candle that is all the Wright things. Which led to a goal for 2012 - blog at least one time a week.

Here are my favorite looks from last night.
Claire Danes was a stunner in J. Mendel. My favorite of the night.
 
Kristen Wiig in Bill Blass. 1970s HOT.
Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen. Beautiful, as always.

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang. Wow.

Ashton Kutcher. Enough said.
 I found each of these head to toe looks absolutely stunning. From dramatic make-up and dresses, to a look back in time to one of my favorite decades, to modern classics - these women (and Ashton) were picture perfect.

Short and sweet, but I'm back. Stay tuned for more my folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment