Friday, January 27, 2012

brown + black

I have learned that if I don't pick out my clothes for work the night before, I may as well set myself up to be late, stressed, and completely unhappy with what I'm wearing. Oh and can I remind you that I can wear jeans and casual dress every day?! Yeah, and I still have a problem.

Last night was no exception. I pulled out a brown and camel cardigan and jeans, and was looking for a shirt to wear. I immediately went to a black tank top, but hesitated when I looked at the two together. After much thought (and way too much agonizing for a Friday, when I know there's going to be less than 10 people in the office) my lovely roomie told me to go with a green tee. But this morning, I just couldn't let the black tank go. So I went with it. And it hit me like a ton of bricks - I LOVE brown and black together. I just love it. I'm always pairing the two colors together. Since I do not catalog my own looks with photos (sarcam - because who really does that?!), here are some looks that I would most definitely wear myself, taken from my pinterest boards -

 
Pinned Image
This is a great casual weekend look. Found here.

Pinned Image
Great for fall. In winter, I would pair with black tights. Found here.


Pinned Image
Love the entire look. All items found here.

brown + black. Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment