Friday, April 8, 2011

JazzFest Friday

In typical Ansley fashion, I waited until the last minute to figure out what I wanted to do for my JazzFest Friday post. I didn't hardly think about it until today....which is Friday....the day I am supposed to post. And of course, when I got to work this morning I realized that the speakers on my computer are not working. Therefore, it made choosing a song nearly impossible to do on my own. 
Luckily, I have a friend who is somewhat freakishly obsessed when it comes to great artists, great melodies, and great songs. She is the one who introduced me to Mumford & Sons and The Avett Brothers. And in a span of 3 months she will have gone to Coachella, JazzFest, and Bonnaroo. So basically I trust her judgement on all things music. So when I sent her a text this morning asking for her genius insight, she suggested "Supply and Demand" and "Colors" by Amos Lee, with a side note that "Supply and Demand" is more up-tempo and fun (I would know this if I could hear the song). Since I am planning to have an incredibly fun weekend, I opted for this jam.



I'll be surrounded by old and new friends all weekend at the Braves game! Where will you be? Whatever you do, I hope it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment