Thursday, March 24, 2011

Counting down the minutes....

Today is Thursday. Which makes tomorrow Friday.
 And I am looking forward to the weekend!
{Sorry for that Rebecca Black moment}

I am extremely excited for this particular weekend because I will finally be reunited with all of my amazing friends from college to CELEBRATE the engagement of Elizabeth & Rusty!

Tumblr_la3jclhfft1qe0hneo1_500_large

I have been looking forward to this shindig for months now and it is finally right around the corner!
So while I really hate wishing away time, today I just might.

Time_is_still_here__by_sudlice-d30h45e_large
Photos from this great website. 
And thanks to Leigh for sharing that site with fellow bloggers and readers!

2 comments:

  1. yayyyy!!!! i cannot wait for all the details with our follow up phone date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this post and wondered why I have not already seen it! I wasn't following you. How can could that be? Glad y'all had such a fun weekend! I sure do love WeHeartIt.com!

    ReplyDelete